Updated Office Protocols
We have new procedures that patients must follow:
- ***ALL PATIENTS***, existing or new, please complete all sections of the "New Patient Medical Questionnaire" and "COVID-19 Screening" Questionnaire PRIOR to appointment. This takes about 10-15 minutes. If you do not have access to a computer, please call us 48 hours in advance and we can complete the questionnaire over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU MAY BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE. This will help us reduce person to person contact keeping you and our employees safe.
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car and TEXT us (or call us). The assistant will take your temperature while you wait in your car. A temperature above 100.4° F will be asked to leave and encouraged to contact their physician for further guidance.
- Bring your own mask to appointment and wear it at all times, except for when you are about to have dental work done. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to all patients upon entry.
- Our waiting room is closed. No one is permitted to "wait" in the office, and only one parent is allowed to accompany minors. Please do not bring guests or children to your own dental appointment. Again, this is to limit person to person contact.
- Please remember payment is expected in full on day of procedure.
- Please wear extra layers as the office may be cold.