Health & Safety Protocols
How is DiBona Dental Group keeping patients safe?
- Our entire team has been vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus
- Our entire team remains masked at all times on the clinic floor
- 2 step disinfection process of treatment room between all patients (including all surfaces in your room: chair, handles, door knobs, sinks, trays, computer keyboard/mouse, cabinets/drawers etc) and our usual Autoclaving/sterilization of instruments
- Alcohol based hand sanitizing stations set up throughout office
- Mask policy for patients in the waiting room is subject to change, based on local infection rates. Check with front desk for current mask policy. Employees are masked at all times in the clinic.
- Touchless payment options available (or you can call with credit card info)
- Utilization of all CDC, ADA and OSHA protocols for safety at the dental office
- We have our own safety coordinator who regularly updates entire staff with possible evolving protocols from the CDC (as well as provides blood borne pathogen training)
We take safety seriously here at DiBona Dental Group. If you have any questions, please direct them to our Practice Manager at [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you soon!