Comprehensive General Dentistry Services for Patients from Exeter, NH
At DiBona Dental Group, we provide gentle and compassionate dental care for patients of all ages. Our team of experienced, capable dentists and friendly staff members work to create a calm and comfortable environment and we use state-of-the-art equipment to create the best possible outcomes. We are pleased to provide general dentistry services for patients from Exeter, New Hampshire.
Our Comprehensive Services
Choose DiBona Dental Group for general dentistry services like:
- Routine cleanings – Regular professional cleaning is essential for optimal dental health. Our skilled general dentists not only perform thorough cleanings but also conduct examinations to identify any dental problems.
- Diagnostic X-rays – X-rays play a crucial role in detecting dental issues that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- Comprehensive examinations – Our experienced team knows what to look for in patients of all ages, allowing us to identify dental decay, gum problems, oral cancer, TMJ dysfunction, and oral signs of various medical conditions.
- Composite or white fillings – Our composite fillings are natural-looking and long-lasting, blending seamlessly with your natural teeth. We also offer white fillings for cosmetic use on front teeth, which are perfectly matched to the color of your teeth.
- Crowns & bridges – Our dental crowns and bridges look very natural and restore the strength, function, and appearance of your teeth.
- Same-day dentures – If you require a multi-day restorative procedure that involves teeth extractions, we offer temporary partial dentures to help you maintain your appearance while your restoration is being completed.
- Sedation dentistry – We understand that many patients experience dental anxiety, which is why we offer topical and local anesthetics, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and twilight sedation options for those who may require extra relaxation.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Call DiBona Dental Group today at (603) 772-4352 to schedule your appointment, or request an appointment online if you prefer. Our dedicated team is here to answer any questions you may have and we’re pleased to serve patients from Exeter and the surrounding areas.