How is DiBona Dental Group keeping patients safe?
- Our entire team has been vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus.
- 2 step disinfection process of treatment room between all patients (including all surfaces in your room: chair, handles, door knobs, sinks, trays, computer keyboard/mouse, cabinets/drawers etc) and our usual Autoclaving/sterilization of instruments
- Temperature checks on all patients before coming inside, before they come inside
- Covid screening questionnaires completed by all patients
- Alcohol based hand sanitizing stations set up throughout office
- Mandatory mask policy for everyone in the office (employees and patients). Mask is removed by the patient only during dental treatment.
- Staggered scheduling of patients to reduce contact with fellow patients in common areas
- Scheduled 30 minute disinfection of office (this is in addition to treatment room disinfection, and includes bathrooms and front desk areas)
- Touchless payment options available (or you can call with credit card info)
- Utilization of all CDC, ADA and OSHA protocols for safety at the dental office
- We have our own safety coordinator who regularly updates entire staff with possible evolving protocols from the CDC (as well as provides blood borne pathogen training
- MERV 13 Filtration of all air in HVAC system
- HEPA / UV filtration systems throughout office
We take safety seriously here at DiBona Dental Group. If you have any questions, please direct them to our safety coordinator Amy, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!