Elizabeth DiBona, DMD
Dr. Elizabeth DiBona received her bachelor's degree from Brown University, and her DMD from Boston University School of Dental Medicine, where she graduated magna cum laude. She completed an Advanced General Dentistry residency at BU. Boston University awarded Dr. DiBona with the Omicron Kappa Upsilon award for the Honor Dental Society, and the Horace Wells Award for outstanding dental anesthesiology. As a third-generation dentist, Dr. DiBona inherited a gentle touch and sense of compassion, earning her praise from her patients. Dr. DiBona is an Invisalign® certified dentist, as well as a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. DiBona is married and has two young children. During her free time, she enjoys Pilates, Zumba, cross country skiing, and yoga. She loves reading fiction (local author John Irving is one of her favorites), and enjoying home-cooked meals with her family, especially Mexican night!
- New York University, NY, Implant Maxicourse, 2008-2009.
- Boston University Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Boston, MA, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study, 2008.
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA Doctor of Dental Medicine, 2007.
- Brown University, Providence, RI, Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies, 2002.
Positions in Professional Organizations
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
Honors & Awards
- Magna Cum Laude, Boston University Dental School, 2007.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Award, Honor Dental Society, Boston University Dental School, 2007.
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Horace Wells Award for Outstanding Achievement in Dental Anesthesiology, Boston University Dental School, 2007.
Teaching Assistant: Occlusion, Boston University Dental School, 2006.
3 Month Externship, Boston Medical Center, 2006.
- New Hampshire Dental Society Denture Program for low-income patients, 2008-present.
- Give Kids a Smile, Boston University Dental School, Roxbury Boys and Girls Club, Roxbury MA, 2005.
- Smart Smiles Sealant program, Massachusetts Coalition for Oral Health, Roxbury, MA, 2006.
- Oral Cancer Screenings with the Dana Faber Cancer Prevention Program, Villa Victoria, Boston, MA, 2006.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New Hampshire State Dental Society