At the DiBona Dental Group, you’ll get comprehensive, high-quality and high-tech dental treatment, all under one roof. We pledge excellence in all we do, and we look forward to helping you make the most of your smile now and for all the years to come.
- Gentle, caring, considerate staff provides comprehensive care for infants, kids, adults, and seniors.
- Almost 50 years of combined dental expertise and experience.
- Restorative, cosmetic, and preventive dental services, each designed to extend the life of your teeth and total dental health.
- The latest state-of-the-art technology will make you feel comfortable and relaxed during your procedure.
- If you’re nervous, like so many people are, you can choose from several levels of safe and proven sedation to relax you, including nitrous oxide (AKA laughing gas).
Dr. Mark DiBona
Dr. Elizabeth DiBona and Dr. Michael Pauk
Our Promise to You
We promise all of our patients the same thing: exceptional comfort, a caring and attentive staff, and state-of-the-art dental treatment delivered in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our High-Technology Office
Dental Implants: Implant placement and implant restoration by expert dentists performed in one office.
Same Day Crowns: Our state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology and video laser imaging controls the fabrication of many crowns and onlays right here in the office on the same day.
Less Radiation: Digital X-rays are highly accurate, while significantly decreasing radiation exposure.
3-D Dental Imaging: Our Digital Cone Beam CT scanner creates 3-D images of the teeth and jaw bones to help us accurately and safely place dental implants.
Laser Dentistry: Our tooth/gum laser is used to treat small dental cavities without any needles and gently perform many gum surgeries.
In-Office Tooth Whitening: Get it done in under 2 hours, for a bright smile just in time for that wedding!
Dental/Surgical Microscope: Our high-powered microscope allows us to perform incredibly accurate root canals.